Welcome to the Writers’ Club page. This is an online and face to face creative writing club available to children aged between 6 – 11 years, based anywhere in the world. The club’s objective is to encourage children to find their creative voices, giving them opportunities to develop their language and literacy skills whilst having fun. Interacting with children their own age (or varied ages depending on numbers) through Zoom meetings (or in person) means they get an opportunity to sharing their ideas and ingenuity with like-minded creatives in a safe environment.
Here is what the Writer’s Club offers:
- fun online and offline activities
- weekly Zoom meetings for children to work face to face with their peers from their school or another local school (depending on numbers and location)
- Google classrooms for each school with updates, new activities and links posted weekly
- or weekly meetings in an outdoor location where we can safely keep our social distance, depending on the weather
- interactive writing activities that encourage good grammar and punctuation
- opportunities to enter external writing competitions
- free copies of selected children’s ebooks from my collection
- free activities, puzzles and pictures to print out, based on my books
- and so much more!
Weekly bookings can be made.
Our first meeting for the month of July will be held on the 6th and the last meeting will be held on the 29th. Please contact me via email or through the booking form below. When making your booking, please include details of your child’s full name and age so that I may tailor the lessons according to his/her/their ability.
I look forward to encouraging more creative minds at the Writers Club.
Fill in the form below:
You can also follow our progress and activities on my Facebook Page:
Here is an example of some of the work from club members: